This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ILelectrician.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site.
It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order, ensure proper technical operations of the website, improve it’s content, format and function and to understand how the site is found and used by visitors with our use of Goggle Analytics which collects and sends back to Google anonymous visitor information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
– See what data we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data we have about you.
– Have us delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
If you are a customer and are processing a payment for services, your payment information will be processed over a secure connection to our financial processing provider. We will not collect or retain a record of your credit card information on our website or physically at our offices for transactions processed over the Internet on this website.
We protect your information offline. Only employees or our services partners who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information, if any is provided by you.
The computers/servers in which personally identifiable information is kept are in a secure environment.