- Modernize the look of any room with recessed lights. Existing lighting can be easily replaced, or new fixture locations can be installed.
- Electrical problems can be dangerous and need to be examined by a licensed professional. We will diagnose your problem and complete the repair, keeping your family and home safe.
- It’s important to never overload a circuit panel. We can determine the supply your home needs, what we need to rewire, and safely provide the panel alterations.
- Appliances and computers can draw heavily upon a shared circuit. It is frequently wise to dedicate a circuit to a specific device in these cases.
- Enhance the look and improve the temperature flow of any room by installing a ceiling fan.
- Add a finishing touch to your kitchen with accent lights above the cabinets and install valuable task lighting below.
- Unless you are a professional electrician, changing a light fixture can be difficult and dangerous. We use specially constructed scaffolding to reach the height of your chandelier and safely handle the decorative piece, which frequently is quite heavy. Stay safe and call a professional.
- Motion detectors, flood lights, and other security lighting features will keep your home safe and worry-free.
- Showcase your home, trees, and shrubs with spotlights, back lighting, and decorative accent lights throughout your yard. The result is beautiful and increases the safety and security of your property.
- Add to the ambiance of any room with a well-placed decorative sconce. Most sconces must be hardwired into the wall and do not have outlet plugs. We are here to help.
- Control the exact amount of light you want to shed on any situation with the help of dimmers … useful in any room.
- House Inspectors love to identify code problems in electrical work that can potentially hold up the sale of your home. We are familiar with all the codes and can quickly and effectively remedy the issue.
- Unpredictable weather and service fluctuations can reach through electrical lines and damage your devices. We can prevent this from happening with a whole house surge protection system.
Any of these services can be provided in the suburbs listed below. If your specific location is not listed, please contact us. It is possible we can reach your area as well.
Addison IL * Algonquin IL * Antioch IL * Arlington Heights IL * Bannockburn IL * Barrington IL * Barrington Hills IL * Buffalo Grove IL * Chicago IL suburbs * Cook County IL * Crystal Lake IL * Deer Park IL * Deerfield IL * Des Plaines IL * Diamond Lake IL * Downers Grove IL * Dundee IL * Echo Lake IL * Elk Grove Village IL * Elmhurst IL * Elmwood Park IL * Evanston IL * Forest Lake IL * Fox Lake IL * Fox River Grove IL * Fox Valley IL * Franklin Park IL * Gilmer IL * Glencoe IL * Glenview IL * Golf IL * Grayslake IL * Green Oaks IL * Gurnee IL * Half Day IL * Hawthorn Woods IL * Highland Park IL * Highwood IL * Hoffman Estates IL * Huntley IL * Indian Creek IL * Inverness IL * Island Lake IL * Ivanhoe IL * Kenilworth IL * Kildeer IL * * Lake Barrington IL * Lake Bluff IL * Lake County IL * Lake Forest IL * Lake In The Hills IL * Lake Zurich IL * Libertyville IL * Lincolnshire IL * Lincolnwood IL * Lombard IL * Long Grove IL * Medinah IL * Mettawa IL * Morton Grove IL * Mount Prospect IL * Mundelein IL * McHenry IL * Niles IL * Norridge IL * North Barrington IL * North Chicago IL suburbs * Northbrook IL * Northfield IL * Oak Brook IL * Oak Park IL * Palatine IL * Park Ridge IL * Prairie View IL * Prospect Heights IL * River Grove IL * Riverwoods IL * Rolling Meadows IL * Roselle IL * Rosemont IL * Round Lake IL * St. Charles IL * Schaumburg IL * Skokie IL * South Barrington IL * Streamwood IL * Sylvan Lake IL * Vernon Hills IL * Wauconda IL * Wadsworth IL * Waukegan IL * Wheeling IL * Wilmette IL * Winnetka IL * Wonder Lake IL
Scott Nelson Electric, Inc. – Your Electrical Contractor of Illinois